German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We woke up to over a foot of snow this morning. Wolfie had to do the bunny hop to get out to his spot this morning. He didn't want to stay out in it. I guess it was too deep for him.

·
Registered
627 Posts
:pToo cute! The snow here was over a foot this morning with some drifts as high as two and a half feet. Freyja was having a blast playing in it. I finally had to drag her inside when I noticed that she started shivering. Soon as she was in, she sat at the door and cried to be let out.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
:pToo cute! The snow here was over a foot this morning with some drifts as high as two and a half feet. Freyja was having a blast playing in it. I finally had to drag her inside when I noticed that she started shivering. Soon as she was in, she sat at the door and cried to be let out.
Wolfie just sat outside looking miserable! LOL! He usually likes the snow. This is him out there staring at the house this morning, waiting to come in.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Nice video. We are buried here in Mass too. Abby had to stand to do her UNO what.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,616 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hahaha! Now that's cute!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I am sooooooo jealous. We just had a 'Winter Storm" warning that resulted in a light dusting of snow overnight that melted first thing in the morning. Me wanna snowstorm....a REAL one. Gotta move north.

Jelpy and the Mesquite Mafia

·
Registered
104 Posts
Aww, reminds me of my little dogs. They hardly can make it through when it gets that deep, while our GSD just zooms on through. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts