German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 36772 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I was just kidding...I get compliments on my hair from strangers on a regular basis. No freakin' way I'm coloring it OR cutting it!
nice! always cool.

That would be cool! I was actually thinking of changing my pink strands to black, we can be opposites! haha

lol i may do it and take a couple pictures but i dont think i'd keep it that way for very long... we'll see!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I heard there was a woman on the news that eats toilet paper. She was shown on TV at the movies and eating toilet paper while she watched the movie. :eek:

its been linked to being an OCD behavior. Its just like some people carry bottles of glue with them everywhere because nobody noticed it until it was too far past to simply tell them not to do it.

I had a teacher who when his wife was pregnant craved fresh asphalt so they'd spend hours in the middle of the night just driving around looking for freshly laid asphalt for her to suck on. Sometimes people do crazy things.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I want a cigarette, I want a cigarette, I want a cigarette, I want a cigarette, I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!! ....I can't give up on this though. Day 4...

·
Registered
495 Posts
I find it fascinating that the computers that used to take up ROOMS did less than the current desktops (or is it our digital watches now?)

That in Apollo 13 they used less amps than a vacuum cleaner to return to earth.

That cell phones - unheard of when I was a young woman - are now so common many of us don't have land lines.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I find it fascinating that the computers that used to take up ROOMS did less than the current desktops (or is it our digital watches now?)

That in Apollo 13 they used less amps than a vacuum cleaner to return to earth.

That cell phones - unheard of when I was a young woman - are now so common many of us don't have land lines.
I still remember telling a client that the company I worked for didn't have email capabilities! Geesh, how did we ever get by?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as someone who can sing.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I've had a sore throat with no fever for daaaays now- why can't I just get the stupid cold and be done with this- random!!

I also wonder why Zoe wags her tail when the cat scratches her to go away- how can a supposidly smart dog be so dense?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I cannot stand inconsiderate people!!!!! :mad: I'm at the bank and I can't hear what the teller is telling me beacuse some IDIOT pulls up to the ATM with his stereo as loud as can be!! I'm so mad right now!! :mad::mad:
My car doesn't move without music. I can't function daily without it. As much as I love it...I can't pull up to an ATM, Bank Teller, Drive-Thru Pharmacy, etc. without turning it down. I don't get people who can answer their cell phone (In States where it's legal to) while driving and keep their music as loud as it is. I have to turn it down to hear what the heck someone on the other end is saying. It baffles me as well...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
You guys should re-mane it the "I hate" thread. :)

Sounds like a plan!! I am a Registered Nurse who works with a "challenging" population of patients, to say the least! I hate it when a patient calls me a horses' ass, then rings the call bell to say "I s*** myself", & expects me to happily clean him up! Geez!:mad:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I cannot stand inconsiderate people!!!!! :mad: I'm at the bank and I can't hear what the teller is telling me beacuse some IDIOT pulls up to the ATM with his stereo as loud as can be!! I'm so mad right now!! :mad::mad:
Oooh that irritates me so. Mainly the bass thumping making my head throb.

41 - 60 of 36772 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.