German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Elke is my smart one. She'll bring me a shoe if she wants to go out. She sits by the hook where her 'pretty collars' are hung until you put one on her and the other day I was emptying the dishwasher and she walked over with her blue rubber gorilla and dropped him in. So I washed the boy dog spit off it and returned it. That's what she wanted. She's figured out humans.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Elke is my smart one. She'll bring me a shoe if she wants to go out. She sits by the hook where her 'pretty collars' are hung until you put one on her and the other day I was emptying the dishwasher and she walked over with her blue rubber gorilla and dropped him in. So I washed the boy dog spit off it and returned it. That's what she wanted. She's figured out humans.
Wow. No kidding. That's a smart dog! How old is she?

·
Registered
87 Posts
this gorilla?

·
Registered
23 Posts
@Jenny720 and @Buckelke - WOW! Impressive!

I think a quirk Cooper has is he will attack his bed after he finishes his meal. I have no idea why food = attack bed. He will go at it at like he's digging a massive tunnel - different than trying to "make his bed". Silly guy

·
Super Moderator
6,470 Posts
funny, i was just thinking of this thread before logging in....

Keystone barks at chem-trails, from planes. only dog i’ve heard of doing so.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts