1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Ouch...up to $3.19 in TX-- that's right, TEXAS. We have oil in the ground.

Texas and i dont get along very well. its not a good state for my vehicles but i would happily be there with the 3.19 a gallon instead of here with the 3.50 a gallon! still ridiculous. wish they'd just drill in alaska and run our own systems so we have cheaper gas prices! i have mouths to feed but if i cant afford the gas to get the groceries to feed those mouths... it all just really sucks and we're the ones getting messed with!

Gas should NEVER be allowed to go above a maximum of $2.50 a gallon. EVER! Should be a world wide law! would prefer it never get above $2.00 a gallon though.

·
Registered
668 Posts
As long as it doesn't hit $4/gallon I won't be crying too much. I'm sorta used to dropping $$$ for gas considering we're lucky to break 20MPG in our Jeep.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
There was only one- ONE- permit given for deep water off shore drilling. Those people need to work, we need the oil.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
so today on gas we kissed $120 goodbye for both vehicles. but thats only because we had a 1/4 tank left in both. would have been about $160 otherwise. ouchie!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
gas here is $3.89 ish last time I checked it probably went up in the last 24 hours :( my entire paycheck goes to gas it sucks

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
3.59 a gallon for regular Gas in Carthage, NY.

Watertown, Carthage, Ft.Drum Area seems to be more expensive than any other place. Whenever I go to the SAR Training I can see a 10 cent, sometimes even 20 cent difference. It SUCKS!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Long Island is around $3.70 at the moment (this morning anyway), I'm sure on my way home from work it will be up higher.

·
Registered
151 Posts
In Quebec, CANADA, we're paying between 1.18 to 1.23 for a liter, there's 3.785 liters in 1 gallon, so at 1.20/liter = 4.54/gallon.:wild:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Gas jumped to $3.39 this morning here. It was $3.16 yesterday. When I drive to OKC it's always .20-.30 cheaper than us, ugh. When I was selling real estate I was spending $500 on gas just for my car , so for now I'm not freaking out.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
3.36 in Madison, Ohio day before yesterday.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts