German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - finally found the perfect GSD .

What colour do you think she is?

Do you recommend a flexi lead?

When she is on the ground she seems to have quite a curve to her back , will this be a problem.

Diet? I think there is a lot of corn in the feed - I think there need to be some nuts .

I tried trimming her nails but she keeps jumping , or biting my fingers . Recommendations please.

Having no luck at all at the dog park , she goes in to high avoidance. Help.

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
eeek! that thing is going to give me nightmares

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
You forgot - "she's ten weeks old and keeps biting me. Help! Why is she dominant and aggressive?"

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Ok. So I am putting on my flame retardant suit but here goes.

This isn't funny, it's insulting. And I view it the same way the "alien" crud in the Random thread. It's making fun of people and mocking them. It's not cool and borders on "mean girls" ,unbecoming.

People come here for help and questions. Yes, it can be tiresome answering the same questions again and again. But I see no reason to mock. Mock in private, help in public.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Ok. So I am putting on my flame retardant suit but here goes.

This isn't funny, it's insulting. And I view it the same way the "alien" crud in the Random thread. It's making fun of people and mocking them. It's not cool and borders on "mean girls" ,unbecoming.

People come here for help and questions. Yes, it can be tiresome answering the same questions again and again. But I see no reason to mock. Mock in private, help in public.

Agreed!

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I agree with gsdsar. Makes new people afraid to post because because they don't want the "elite" on the board making fun of them. People should not be afraid to ask questions - there are not stupid questions!

The info out there is so contradictory, I don't blame people for being unsure about alpha theory, correct feeding, normal vs. abnormal puppy biting, etc. This is one place where the info is from a wide range of experienced owners and consistent, so has a higher reliability.

Let's use our knowledge for the good of others, not as a weapon of humiliation.

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Well, we can all agree, GSD's shouldn't eat corn!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
This thread serves no purpose other than to belittle people needing help.

ADMIN Lisa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.