1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is her then throwing up diarrhea after you get her out :sick:

and getting smacked in the face with a diarrhea covered tail

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Yep - And yet we love them. I hope you both cleaned up well. I'm sorry. I'm trying really hard not to laugh.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
68 Posts
Aw, how mortifying! I hate to say it, but it's funny that you post this thread. We JUST went through a diarrhea bout with both GSDs. Uhm... I guess I could find a positive and say at least the 12 week old pup here decided to clean up after herself. By eating it. *shudder*

* I sympathize for you, dear!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
ROFLMAO! I had the same thing happen to me with my GSD puppy. Poop everywhere and when I let her out of ther crate...poop all over me too!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
We were traveling from my parents' house in FL back to TX when we had a similar situation. We had to pull in to a gas station and they let us hose out the crate and the dog. When we got to the hotel we tried giving her a bath but all they had were those little tiny soaps so we asked for a bunch of them and got her in the tub and wet, stuck those little soaps all over her and rubbed them around. Not too effective but all we could do. All night we smelled wet dog/poop/and perfumey soap. Oh, and it was Valentine's Day

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao yeah we all go through it

i think it was some of the leftover steak i gave her last night. gotta stop doing that... :(

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
OH STOSH! That is hysterical. Guess all I can say to ALL of you is....
**IT HAPPENS!!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh ewwwww! I think we have all been there in one form or another, not fun.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And it *always* happens on that day where all you want to do is get home and SLEEP!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I'm sorry that I keep laughing. My old dog has kind of lost control. When I hear her get up, I hurry her to the door - often too late and usually WAY too early in the morning. I was up at 4:00 today, but we made it. I'll probably get paybacks tonight for laughing at you.

If it would make you feel better to laugh at me, just picture this...."Old dog" can't really poop squat anymore. She can pee squat - I guess 'cause that's lower and easier. So - she kind of half squats and walks along leaving a poo trail as she goes. Yep - that's what I wake up to.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh wow! And I thought we had it bad when Jackie had diarrhea a while back. Yucko!!

P.S. I only chuckled a little when I read this!

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
The only thing worse than a GSD having diarrhea in her crate is a GSD having diarrhea ALL OVER your carpet, then stepping in it and walking around with poop covered paws! At least the crate contains it. Think positively!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Last week my 10 year old pit mix had the most rancid diarrhea all over my car . . . ALL OVER my car. It was melted milkshake consistency and soaked right in to the seats. Despite a good shampooing my car still smells really bad.:sick:

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
a little left over poop on the bed
and you lay down on it.
my boss told me there was a hole
in the clean up bag and he wiped his face
after a pick up.

is her then throwing up diarrhea after you get her out :sick:

and getting smacked in the face with a diarrhea covered tail

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts