German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to begin a whole new chapter with this little guy.

Introducing “Nile” - Denial vom Feuergarten (V Carma vom Oz Haus IPO3 FH CD CGC KKL x V Pepper von Kap Karthago IPO3 KKL).

He joined his half sister (who is 4), my dignified and opinionated senior GSD (10.5), the duck mafia, and the rest of my animal circus over the weekend. I’m so excited, it’s been a while since I had a puppy of my own and it feels like the possibilities are endless.

Photos by my friend GypsyGhost ~ :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Adorable!!! I've been following this litter on FB. Looks like a super one! My Pepper son is starting to really show some gumption at 6.5 months lol

I also love the name you picked :) Enjoy, and many happy years!

·
Super Moderator
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I'm so excited.... giddy. :grin2:

Adorable!!! I've been following this litter on FB. Looks like a super one! My Pepper son is starting to really show some gumption at 6.5 months lol

I also love the name you picked :) Enjoy, and many happy years!
Very cool. I'm so curious to see how he grows up. The entire litter is bold, people-y, and the right kind of wild. You should post some updated pics of your boy. :)

Nice. He should be a lot of fun. Shari Lewis may not think so, but I do. Lol.
She most certainly would not LOL. Lambchop multi-tasks as both sparring partner and snuggle victim...

Nice! Carma's last litter? Enjoy him, he looks great.
Yep! I'm unashamedly in love with my female Ayla from her first litter. She's the one I've posted about over the years in herding, agility, nosework, etc. Now I'm lucky enough to have bookends with the addition of this little guy, whoever he may turn into. :wub:

·
Super Moderator
32,304 Posts
Congratulations, you will definitely have some fun with this little guy!

Reactions: WIBackpacker

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm so excited.... giddy. :grin2:

Very cool. I'm so curious to see how he grows up. The entire litter is bold, people-y, and the right kind of wild. You should post some updated pics of your boy. :)
If you want a peek I did one here 2 weeks ago. My friend has his previous breeding A litter, and a litter mate of Blitzen's B litter. We have a peck of Pepper puppies lol

https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/757301-blitzen-vom-haus-ukres-6-months.html

·
Super Moderator
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
15 weeks yesterday.

Basic house manners came together fast, he has a mat (place) command from about 10 feet away and we're stretching it out now. Starting to learn to automatically sit/down and wait at doors and gates. Doesn't terrorize my ducks, and calls off of them if he stops to look. He's a clever little one. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Oh my, I missed your addition post in September. What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations, and many happy memories to come.

Reactions: WIBackpacker

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
Nice photo!Looks like he's about to launch off after something.

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
Haha!Most of us know that look:oops:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts