German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I just look at Sigurd and think "What would I do without you?" I just love him so much. I don't want to sound crazy but I feel this deep connection with him that I've never really felt with past dogs.

A bit ago I was reaching underneath the bed to get something I had dropped, in the process I manged to pull a muscle in my neck. I made a bunch of painful noises and Sigurd ran to the other end of the room, grabbed his ball, and plops it right beside me, and tilted his head and if he could talk, I am sure he'd say something along the lines of "Mom, have a ball. You'll be alright." He then sat beside me and gave me a lunch of light kisses on the cheek. :wub::wub: He's so sweet!!! I swear he was offering me the ball to make me happy!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That's so sweet! And no way do you sound crazy. You have a bond with your boy.:)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I just love him so much. I don't want to sound crazy but I feel this deep connection with him that I've never really felt with past dogs.
I second this emotion. Panzer is my first GSD and the first dog I have gotten as a young pup. He is truly my buddy. :wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Even though we love all of our fur babies, some of them just steal our hearts and we feel a much stronger connection to that one. Sigurd just happens to be your "that one".

He is such a handsome boy. :wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts