German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been real busy lately. Now that the warmer weather is starting to roll in, get used to lot's more shot of "The Zohan". Here are a couple to warm you up!

Hit the ball, please please please please.....

Queen of the shredded blankey.....

bedtime...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Zoey looks awesome! She looks like she put on some needed weight. I hope her training is still going well :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
She looks fine, weight-wise. Everybody thinks my Malinois is too skinny, when actually, she is well padded. :)

I love the sleepy photo. They are so cute when they are sleeping. ;)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! She's actually a couple of lbs where her ideal weight should be at, but that's for the winter snuggle's :) Should shred that off in no time now that the warmer weather is coming WOOOOO!

Her training is going great, but should take off this summer once we get out in the real world more frequently but she's came a LONG way from where we started. Will be working with my neighbor and his two mali's frequently, will be sure to get some shots of his boy's as well!

·
Registered
710 Posts
It's nice that you have some at your neighbor's. That's very unusual to have Malinois living next door to more Malinois. :)

Hopefully, spring training starts soon for us again. I messed up my leg at the Detroit Kennel Club show last month. I blame the huge convention center with the concrete floors. Ouch!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Beautiful girl, thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Beautiful girl! Love the picture of her asleep.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's nice that you have some at your neighbor's. That's very unusual to have Malinois living next door to more Malinois. :)

Hopefully, spring training starts soon for us again. I messed up my leg at the Detroit Kennel Club show last month. I blame the huge convention center with the concrete floors. Ouch!
Yea it's crazy, he has two males and another guy has a female Mali as well. 4 Mali's within a mile of each other haha.

Thanks everyone, the one of her sleeping is a rare site. Usually when I get up to get the camera for a pic, she'll jump up and ruin it lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts