German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Viko and his "Hate Ball." His breeder originally came up with the term, and it's apt because since he can't get his mouth around it, he gets frustrated and shrieks, snarls and pummels it all around the yard. We have to put away the Hate Ball in the early morning and evenings for the sake of the neighborhood peace.

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
My boy Ike had a purple one!!! It was a live/hate relationship. That think ticked him off for hours!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
What kind of ball is it and where can I get one? We need new toys for summer and a "hate ball" sounds like it will occupy Shadow for hours.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
I once had a dog who actually could get her entire mouth around the hate ball, pick it up, and carry it around! All my dogs have loved that ball, but I had to get rid of it after awhile--it's pretty deadly if it hits you or you trip over it at night because it's right outside the back door. I switched to Holee Rollers, which the dogs love just as much but don't get so frustrated over.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Avery has a jolly ball about that size and can get his mouth around it. He prances around the yard and I think in his head he is saying "I'm so handsome and I have my ball". I have endless free play with ours since we live on a hill, he drops it at the top and chases it to the bottom. I've never seen him get angry at it though but it's soft enough where he bites down on it pretty good.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This one has no give, but you can fill it with sand to make it heavier. I got it from Ray Allyn K-9.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I think I am going to have to get one for Stella. I have the jolly ball but she manages to get it in her mouth and get it stuck on her teeth.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts