German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you find them and post them? ie: smiley face behind the couch, "poop sign" ?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
When you reply to a post.... don't type in the small box beneath the last post on that thread. Click the reply button named "Reply" in the dialogue box. That will bring up a new page and there is a smiley button there where you can choose all sorts of little icons.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
is lurking with a : in front and back (no spaces)
is poop with a : in front and back (no spaces)
is .. :: with no spaces in the middle

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Originally Posted By: GSDSunshineWhen you reply to a post.... don't type in the small box beneath the last post on that thread. Click the reply button named "Reply" in the dialogue box. That will bring up a new page and there is a smiley button there where you can choose all sorts of little icons.
DUH that too.I guess I'm over thinking things today.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
Originally Posted By: GSDSunshineWhen you reply to a post.... don't type in the small box beneath the last post on that thread. Click the reply button named "Reply" in the dialogue box. That will bring up a new page and there is a smiley button there where you can choose all sorts of little icons.
I almost always use the quick reply and type in the code for the smilies (and quotes and pics)......

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! (I also had a "Koda")

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wow, Ruq, the last one is so non-intuitive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts