German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i got a wild hair up my butt and went over to see tyson's breeder that had another litter of pups from tyson's auntie. we talked for a while and i played with the pups for a little bit. i told him i would bring tyson over for him to see today and when we got there it was awesome. it was almost like tyson's moma knew who he was, she was so gentle with him. it was funny because when we pulled into the driveway he started barking in the jeep. i just left him in there until i was ready to get him out. when princess (tyson's moma) heard the bark she walked right over to the jeep to check it out. i let him out and HOLY CRAP was he excited. he got to see his little cousins which are 9 weeks old (there are only 3 left) which was funny to see the little ones react to tyson. it was almost as if they gave him a taste of his own medicine haha! he was very gentle with them and the little kitten wondering around outside.

after we left from there we went over to see tyson's daddy. we did not let tyson out because we did not plan on staying for very long but i wish that we would have taken a camera to post some pics. i think the pics would show more fun then reading it, but we did have a blast. OH BTW, we do plan on getting a female from his moma who is planned to be bread at the end of this year by the same sire and im pretty excited about that. anyway, thanks for reading

1 - 2 of 2 Posts