German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been able to get on here much lately. Dumb me started a home renovation project right before vacation. Plus I have to wrap up a couple other paying jobs before then. But I thought I would post a couple pics of the dogs. I can't believe how much red Athena is getting. And I swear Rosko is still growing longer. The toy poodle Romo hasn't changed in years but I'll post a pic of him also.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. They do pretty good with the toy poodle. When Rosko was Athena's age he would get a little rough with him and I would have to separate. Rosko and Athena usually play and leave the poodle alone. Occasionally I'll have to tell Athena to leave Romo alone. The poodle is 12 and has absolutely no interest I'm playing with a puppy. He's actually a pretty grumpy old guy. He doesn't like many people mainly just my wife. We work pretty hard to keep them from trying to wrestle with him. He has earned the right to live out his last year's peacefully.

·
Super Moderator
6,285 Posts
Good looking pack you have!And may your project proceed smoothly with no surprises:)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Great pictures. The red in Athena is really pretty. Have you noticed during sundown if the color intensifies? Due to different lighting but in my boy the tan looks red at that time.

I love seniors, grumpiness and all. As you said they have earned that right to their peacefulness.

·
Super Moderator
6,981 Posts
I have a sable and a long coat - both of their coats continued to change until close to 3. believe it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts