German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
The reason I have two names is because when I am with my dad and he is around his military buddies I somehow become "Titan" but when I am home and hanging out with my family I turn in to a "Boo-Bear!" Can someone please tell my father having two names can be difficult to a dog's life (LOL).

Hey there,
Here is a couple pictures of my four legged fury son. I love him so much. He has been a blessing to our family. If any of you are interested I will post the story of how he entered our lives (somewhat sad but with a happy ending). As for me, my name is Sal. Titan and I are from the State of Washington. We actually live in a small town west of Seattle called Port Orchard. Boo and I love to take walks in what the Great Northwest has to offer. Although, we do stray away from the local dog parks. We mostly go and walk on old logging dirt roads or we venture on power line dirt roads. There you can walk forever. We recently did a walk that took us five miles in and then we had to turn around and walk back out. The only incident we came across in our adventures was a time we spotted a black bear walking away from us. Although, we have seen Cougar paw prints in the mud before. Boo loves the walks, especially when he gets to act out his ancestry traits (the wolf) by chasing a dear or a rabbit into the woods. I really don't know what he would do with it if he ever caught one. Especially, how he is use to eating McD happy meals. Yes, I know that isn't probably good for him but he sure does love them. He gets one every pay day Friday (fries and all -- except the toy) I have been a member with this site since 2016 but it has been awhile since I logged on -- anyway just dropping in to say hello..

The last picture is of him trying out to be the University Washington Husky mascot -- it didn't go so well!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,849 Posts
nice story. Tell Boo/ Titan that many of our dogs have multiple names. We used to take our dogs to one particular restaurant in southern Maryland and we would buy Naked Puppy Burgers..naked because we didn't want the bun. They got the burgers, we got the fries. Sadly, that eatery is gone now but the memories linger on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s nice to see that other owners buy their babies burgers as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts