German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is,
While residing in NE Ohio, the act of signing up for back to back outdoor training classes with two fourteen month old puppies.

Today was Dolly's first class with me. Other than a few stares and grumbles, it went well. Odessa's daughter, Cupcake -- oops, I mean Nova was in her class.

Bear had been in classes back in November. She was great with everyone and the dogs.
Joy's sister Matilda was in her class.

Dolly seems a little better at heeling and sitting and downing. Bear is easier all around with dogs, people etc, as she has been there and done this before.

The insanity, of course is the weather, which is rain and more rain, and continued rain for the foreseeable future.

It was dripping a little bit while were were in the first class, but it cleared up for the second class. It is fun to watch Nova and Matilda.

Matilda and Bear are like twins. They like each other and want to play. It was a good thing we were separated or the instructor would have had to :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
The insanity, of course is the weather, which is rain and more rain, and continued rain for the foreseeable future.
I agree, I live in Northeast Ohio and I feel your pain, so tired of the rain! My backyard is a mud swamp and I have to clean the dogs every single time they come inside-load after load of muddy towel laundry. When will it end???

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not know, but the sun is peeking out at this moment. I close up shop in two and a half hours and go get the puppies. Here is hoping the weather holds.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it worked out. We made it through two classes without any torrential downpour.

Dolly was great.

Bear was a brat.

I was embarrassed at her antics. She was other-worldly. I wonder if she is coming into heat. I almost hope so, then I can take Joy instead. Ick! It did rain non-stop from Thursday night through into this Thursday, so no chance at working with her during the week. Hopefully this week I will be able to. Dolly seemed a little sore when I brought them in last night. I am going to leave her be and watch.

My shirt was filled with Bear-prints -- what a nut!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts