German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Hope you share any pictures of the babies she sends you!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
How exciting! Are you getting a male or female? Any names picked out?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I'm so jealous! Congrats!! I remember when we were at our countdown with Molly. It looked like she lived at our house a month before she actually came home. I was a little eager for her to come home
Be sure to post pictures of your new little girl!!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Oh a new baby!!! We will need pictures of little Sydney when you get some.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Congradulations!

I know that feeling! Our puppy was born may 23rd, we're meeting him next weekend (I could burst)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been waiting for one for so long and I cant wait. August 9th should be the day. However, I just applied for a new job that's farther away from home which might prevent me from getting a german shepherd... It would be in a kennel from 6:30-7:00 in the morning until about 6:00-6:30 in the afternoon....seems quite unfair. I'm not sure how that would work out....

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Originally Posted By: bdavis86I've been waiting for one for so long and I cant wait. August 9th should be the day. However, I just applied for a new job that's farther away from home which might prevent me from getting a german shepherd... It would be in a kennel from 6:30-7:00 in the morning until about 6:00-6:30 in the afternoon....seems quite unfair. I'm not sure how that would work out....
I don't think it would be a good idea at all for a puppy. I might be getting one in the fall and I work 8am-5pm, live 3 minutes from home so I'd go home during my lunch and hopefully have someone stop in once during the afternoon. 12 hrs is a loooong time to be crated, especially since people sleep 7 or so hours at night so that leaves only a few hours during the day the dog can be exercised, trained, and interact.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts