German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe how much Buddy has changed, The top pic is from the day we got Buddy, and the bottom one is from Sunday when he turned 7months, he is now 95lbs, and 26" from the ground to top of his shoulders, Now before I get post saying he is overweight I will let you know he gets walked every day, usually about 1 mile, plays in the backyard for hours, eats twice a day,usually about 2.5cups each feeding. Vet says he is 100% healthy and not over weight at all...

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
That is a big change, indeed.
When I see pics like yours I realize how black Hans is, LOL!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, I have had people tell me there is no way it's the same dog LOL.... But there is no way I would ever give him up, he is awesome and I love every bit of it...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
The change is incredible! Looking at the puppy picture, you would have thought you would have had a bi-color on your hands!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Your Buddy went from a very cute puppy to a handsome boy, and someone seeing him when he was a pup and then not seeing him until now would be thinking that can't be the same dog.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bear GSD... I thought for sure I had a Bi-Color, but it was really cool to see the color change, there was a time frame where I could see changes day to day

1sttime- Thank you, Yes he is a very handsome boy, we get stopped every where we go so people can pet him, and he does the usual "let me roll over on my back so you can rub my belly"

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Oh wow! that's what my puppy looks like now, wonder how he will turn out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts