German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAHAHAHAHA!!! So Shasta was sleeping on the loveseat. My cat Faith is sleeping on my hiking pack which is also on the loveseat. Personally i think Faith is of the opinion that if she sleeps on my pack, i cant go anywhere without her. Anyway, Shasta stretched so much, she fell off the couch. She jumped to her feet and glared at faith who didnt even notice Shasta had landed with a thud on the floor. Shasta has been glaring at faith for the last hour probably wondering why Faith pushed her off the loveseat. Faith is oblivious to the angry payback puppy glaring. Curious what Shasta has in mind for payback on the kitty she thinks pushed her off the loveseat!

Possibly dropping a tennis ball on her? Maybe the bone? Or maybe shoving HER off the furniture next time?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I can so see that. Baron would put his giant snout under the kitty and fling her across the room. Shadow would lay on her.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Faith must have felt the glaring and gotten a little too warm because she left the room a few minutes ago and Shasta stopped glaring. It was just too funny because you could SEE Shasta blamed the cat for her falling off the loveseat. I needed a good laugh and i sure got it!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can so see that. Baron would put his giant snout under the kitty and fling her across the room. Shadow would lay on her.

haha that would be a hilarious video!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts