German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ha ha, I see she is being a busy girl as always!
Is "punctured toilet paper" still usable....?
The punctured TP is a step above nothing. I'll put it in a cupboard as CYA storage, for that day when I don't realize that the last roll in the bathroom is actually the last roll. It doesn't happen often, but I have had it happen.

No wonder, I see you use the quality stuff. Sweet girl, she looks ready to share :-D
When she is in a playful mood, I have to negotiate with her to get what she has. She won't accept anything less than her favorite chicken jerky, when we negotiate. I walk towards the bedroom/bed and say "chewy" and she follows and jumps on the bed. Then, I show her the chicken jerky and she trades her treasure.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hahahaha, Nala also has learned to unroll toilet paper and loves to grab a few squares and run as fast as she can with it.

We have yet to find a consistent treat to get her to trade.

Our daughter really needs to work on closing her bathroom door......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahaha, Nala also has learned to unroll toilet paper and loves to grab a few squares and run as fast as she can with it.
We have yet to find a consistent treat to get her to trade. Our daughter really needs to work on closing her bathroom door......

I'd keep the door to the bathroom closed all the time, but the only indoor water source I offer Cassie is from a bucket inside the bath tub. I look forward to a day when she quits playing in her water (either digs the water out or knocks over the water container). At least with using the bath tub, there is minimal clean up. There are just small puddles of water dripping off of her after a drink.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cassie and I enjoyed a nice day in the park on Saturday. The temperature was in the high 70's, The butterflies were busy. Even passed a White Heron (He looked like he was going to hitch hike - too close to the road). It's a shame that some many people I passed were walking around like zombies and were glued to looking at a cell phone screen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts