German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
occupied for atleast 20 minutes.

I washed out a margarine container, cut a quarter sized hole in the lid then placed a bunch of treats (cooked chicken pieces, freezed dried liver, etc.) inside and then put the lid back on.

I gave it to Stark and he has been working on getting all the pieces out for the last 20 minutes!

Nothing like being able to relax and have your puppy's mind stiumlated at the same time.. haha.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
That is great. Glad it is working for you.

I don't think that would work for Bison. His method of eating Frosty Paws is to crush the container with his jaws until the ice cream pops out into his mouth and then he pretty much swallows it whole. I am thinking one chop and the lid would fly off and treats would fly everywhere.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually it wouldn't last as long as it did.. lol..

I am surprised he didn't pop the lid of this sooner, he played with that thing yesterday for 35 minutes!!!

He was throwing it in the air, prancing around, carrying it around and offering it to me and the cat... lol..

He was having a great time!

Usually he will crush it, tear it apart and then eat what's inside.. but this one he seemed to really like.. lol.

It still is in good shape with the lid ON!

He loves it.. lol.

·
Registered
30,384 Posts
That's too funny!

Just be careful he doesn't start grabbing a full tub of margerine! I started giving Jax empty water bottles and then she thought she'd take any of them. Just walk by a table and snag a full bottle of pepsi. DH was soooo not amused by us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts