German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I have a challenge for you all.

If you're interested in participating, here is all you need to do: Post a picture of yourself and your dog(s), in some way that captures the bond between you. It can be a photograph of you snuggling with your beloved canine companion on the couch, or a shot of your dog focused entirely on you during a training session.

I photography, and I love to see that incredible human animal connection captured. I have been checking out photographs from Schutzhund clubs and have seen some amazing photographs. If you have any, I hope you'll share!

Let's see 'em! :D

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
This one is my all time favorites.

Beau (my dearly departed 13.5 year old female) and I.

My cousin and my pup Stark "working" together. Those two formed a bond quite early on.

I like this photo of Stark and I because it shows the trust a handler has for her dog while working. I know he "knows what to do" while on a track and I really rely on him to work it out.

Working on focus when Stark was a pup.

Working on down stays with focus on the handler.

Waiting to be called out.

And my personal favorite, us going onto the field to work.

And a goofy one..

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahah @ Zoeys_mom. A devoted bond is a still a bond, even if it's to a ball. :laugh:

Elisabeth, those picture are exactly what I love to see! They are precious and so very sweet. You can see how much Stark cares about you. Thank you so much for sharing these!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
This is me and Rosa.

Here's Niko on his morning walk this past summer. I thought it was kind of cool shot.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is me and Rosa.

Here's Niko on his morning walk this past summer. I thought it was kind of cool shot.

Those are so sweet! I love the photograph of you two sleeping together, with you down on her level.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Im a nut for photography :] unfortunatly i cannot get some photos i want on here but heres a few :D

shilo and i in her first snow :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sobacca was being spoiled and getting a belly rub; and Minna decided to give me kisses while I was petting him. So my mom took a picture with phone:
156886_181347998547714_100000175452081_701540_6632757_n.jpg

Me and Minna -- sorry about the hair in the face:
PB240223.jpg

Bacca giving me kisses -- 4th of July 2009; he was watching me act light my fireworks, I was like a kid that had been let loose in a candy store, it was hilarious:
P7040410.jpg

Picture of Bacca and me last Christmas -- he's actually fallen asleep laying like that on numerous occasions haha:
PC250526.jpg

Bacca loving on his duck:
PC260847.jpg

And helping me Halloween 2009:
PA300710.jpg

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amazing pictures! Thanks so much for sharing, everyone!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts

·
Registered
9,093 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Me and Shasta

Zena and my daughter about 2 1/2 years ago

Zena and my daughter last year

Riley and my son

Riley and my daughter

Riley, Zena and i

and i know she's not a dog but Faith and I

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not an example of great photography (cell phone pic!) but it captures a bond I believe.

The second is with his aunt (my fiance's sister) haha!

*it's one of the only current photo's i have with me and rambo so, I apologize to those who have seen this a million times!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sasha and my son Ian.

Sasha (Younger) and My daughter Gracie

Sasha and I when she was still tiny

·
Registered
4,742 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Matrix before she passed. This was after being away for 4 days on travel for work. RIP

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts