German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On thanksgiving we went to my cousin's house. They have a 1 year old Great Pyrenees name Zorro, and an old germanshepherd/husky cross(although now they are thinking it's an australian kelpie) name Luther. The dogs weren't too happy about Chrono going into their yard at first, but then they were okay and they hung out for the rest of the night. Although Luther barked at Chrono a lot. But he kind of barked at pretty much everything anyway.

Size difference, between luther, chrono, and my boyfriend. Ignore the pretty pink toenails :blush::blush:.

Zorro being cute. I think he liked getting his picture taken.

My cousin and my aunt petting the doggies.

My second cousin, Conner. He's about 3 I think. This kid is a tank, and probably the only child I'd want if I was going to have children. Chrono was bending down sniffing something and then Conner came over to pet him. Just when he came over Chrono moved his head up and totally socked the kid in the cheek with his pointy head. Conner cried for maybe 30 seconds. This is the only time I've ever seen him cry, whine, or complain about anything. I was just surprised he didn't have a concussion. I know that if that was me, I'd be crying for a lot longer than him.

"This dog might have almost killed me with his gigantic head, but he's still pretty cool!" :hug:

Hanging out in the shade.

Zorro and Chrono. Zorro had no ball drive, but he liked lazily following Chrono around. :)

Conspiring to steal the turkey!

Harassing my mom for foooooood!

Thanks for looking! :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
....I have to ask. What's the story with the pink toenails? :)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
My mom was getting ready and putting on her pink nail polish, and since I was bored I decided that Chrono needed to get ready and be pretty too so I put the nail polish on him :D.
Haha, oh man...Chrono must really love you to sit there and let you paint his nails! I'm sure he doesn't know much about the color you chose though. ;)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
OMG, great pics!! I love the pink toenails! I wonder if Dharma would let me paint hers.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, oh man...Chrono must really love you to sit there and let you paint his nails! I'm sure he doesn't know much about the color you chose though. ;)
I'm thankful he's so tolerant of me :blush:. It only took about a minute, but he sat there nicely while I painted his toes. I guess since dogs can't see red, the nail polish probably looked like gray to him :D. If only he knew!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I can just picture you having him sit, grabbing a paw and painting, then him sitting there with that goofy expression on his face..Tongue hanging out, haha :) Koda is extremely tolerant of me hugging him (In fact, he generally initiates it), wrestling with him, etc., but I don't think he'd sit there while I did that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts