German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was feeding my now almost 5 month old puppy, Griffin Iams large breed pupppy food for the first 4 months but he always kinda hated it even though it was vet recommended. I saw all the reviews and thought I would try the Chicken Soup brand large breed puppy food. He loves it! Griffin now sheds almost none at all, he has quit scratching and his coat is sooo soft and shiney! He now weighs in at almost 70lbs and is still just a skinny gangly puppy who loves nothing better than curling up with mommy and daddy at night. Is this about right size for his age? I hope this will help someone else if they are looking for something better than the typical grocery store brands and it doesn't even cost much more.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your imput. He did seem a little on the large side and the vet seemed to think he was going to be pretty big. Griffin was bought for a family pet and is being raised to be in the house with us. It seems like every week he continues to take up more space in our king sized bed. He is however very well mannered as as sweet as can be to other dogs, children, and most everyone he meets. Now if he can just get through this teething thing soon!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my first try at this and it is a poor picture if it works but I didn't have an up to date photo, will try to take some better ones in the sunlight tomorrow. This is Griffin in his favorite spot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts