German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to this forum. The only other forum I have ever been a member of is a young mothers forum. But I reached out to find one for my best bud Bandit where I love him like he's my child and I needed a place I could fit in to talk about him too. Bandit joined my life in July of this year, prior to that I had no pets other than a cat awhile back. It was just me and my children. I can honestly say Bandit has touched our lives greatly!! He makes himself a part of the family in almost each and every activity we do daily. He plays with the kids and they love him dearly he watches out for me constantly and showes everyone everyday that he loves them! For a young pup as he is he is very smart and very loyal!! I wanted to take a moment to share my thankfulness for my GSD.:) None of you know me... Like I said I am new to this forum. But I have serious knee problems and joint problems and my little fella Bandit seems to always watch over me. He's always right by my side loving me any way he can. It's almost like he is constantly watching over me. Well today he really showed me how he cares. A sharp pain shot through my knee causing my knee to give way. I would have plunged to the ground had it not been for my Bandit standing next to me proudly as he loves to do. I was able to brace myself on him for that moment and he stood there strong and proud to help. He could have collapsed to the ground as most dogs would do, but not him he stood there and as was my rock for me to lean on. An when I thought all was well for me to try to walk again I took a step and then again my knee gave way and once again he was there by my side to help me. I am so thankful to have such a loving loyal companion! I wanted to share that with everyone and I also would like if others gave thanks to there GSD's and all that they do for us. Thank you!:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I changed the color so you could read it. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome! I am so glad Bandit was there to help you. GSD's are indeed wonderful dogs, now you know why we all love them so very much. We would love to see a picture of the wonderful guy.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have placed photos of him in the photo gallery. Isn't that where we are suppose to post them? I am sorry I am still trying to learn what belongs where.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Found them, he is very handsome. Yes you can post photos there, sometime we will post in right on the post.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
What a sweet story! Nice job Bandit! Welcome to the boards. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts