German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized I haven't posted anything about my foster Logan on this board. He's 7 months old and a GORGEOUS West German Showline. I know because his owners dropped his papers off at the shelter with him. His parents are untitled but all of his grandparents and back are SchH titled and OFA or a-stamped. He's smart as a whip, very active, and LOVES to play. He's working on his basic manners right now and is going to be a very big boy.

I would love for him to go to a home that can appreciate what he is and that will work with him in obedience, agility, or another sport.

You can see his page at Available Males | Austin German Shepherd Dog Rescue

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Emoore.... i change my mind.... i want him. He is absolutely handsome and that one floopy ear is just adorable. He would be spoiled rotten here which would drive my husband absolutely crazy! Oh i wish i was closer and could. I would adopt him instantly! I'm sure Riley would appreciate Shasta having a playmate closer to her age lol.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I love hiiiim! I wish I could have him. :(

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh he is a handsome boy, you should have no trouble finding him a good home.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
He is a gorgeous boy!! I am sure it is not going to be hard to find a home for him. Just love the one floppy ear.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Emoore- why did you post this?? You're TEMPTING ME! He is handsome and that flop ear melts my heart :wub:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
i want all of at your the rescue! duke and tobey are great too, but boy Logan...what a score at 7 months

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
told ya he'd go quick!

·
Registered
4 Posts
He is gorgeous! I will have to tell my sister who lives in Carrollton about him! My nickname is Texas but I actually live in Missouri. I will have to put mine down in the next few weeks because of DM. My wife and I would love to have another as the house will not be the same without one.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts