German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some general forum testing from a newbie here. Please don't mind me! Just working out the UI and such

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the mess, I swear I'm not spamming. Just figuring out what these forums will let me do.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this should be bold
these should be italics
these should be a centered version of all three
[br]break test

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, figured it out. Now how do I delete this whole topic... ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well crap, it doesn't look like I can. Please ignore this topic! So sorry for the mess...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Okay, figured it out. Now how do I delete this whole topic... ?
This forum is owned by a company called Vertical Scope. As with all of their forums, deleting posts is disabled. Even editing posts is limited to 10 mins after making it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This forum is owned by a company called Vertical Scope. As with all of their forums, deleting posts is disabled. Even editing posts is limited to 10 mins after making it.
Good to know, thanks. A couple other forums I've used in the past have allowed the deletion of threads by the original poster, so I think I just automatically assumed. I appreciate the response!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
General question: Is it possible to swap the order of the posts? Right now, the newest post is in something of an ascending order. I'm a bit accustomed to having the latest post as the last one in the thread (ie. the more pages back you travel, the newer the posts). If not, that's all good! I was just curious

1 - 14 of 14 Posts