German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been 8 years, since we brought our girl home. She's just such a good dog. She has welcomed a younger (full)sister, my grandchildren and 2 kittens. We've taken her on vacations camping, and renting cabins, we've moved to a new home. She rolls with anything we do, with grace and good humor. Growing up with Caylee, (grandaughter) I couldn't have asked for a better dog to be her friend and companion. Even as pup, her favorite place to lay was with her head on the edge of the blanket Cay would be laying on. Now that Caylee and her little brother have graduated to swimming and canoeing Tess has taken on the role of life guard. While camping at Lake Huron this spring, if either of the kids were on the beach, Tessa was in the water facing them, and pacing. Yesterday at our house the kids and their parents were swimming in the pond, we had to force her to stay out of the water she was tiring herself out. She just wanted to be with them. Love this girl, she's just so special.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,255 Posts
She is crazy gorgeous! And it’s so heartwarming hearing the good stories! My Husky/GSD has to be left inside while my girls are swimming, otherwise he tries to “save them” by dragging them to the shallow end by their hair!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts