German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tessa has has a very hard life and when I first got her she had no idea what toys were or how to play. Well tonight she started to play. First, when I got home, she and Dharma were sitting next to each other and she tried to pet Dharma with her paw. Then just a little while ago she discovered Dharma's kong wubba. I have heard nothing but "squeak, squeak, squeak" for the last half hour as Tessa went to town.

Of course, then Dharma wanted THAT toy to play with, despite the fact she has at least 20 other toys! LOL!

·
Registered
31,987 Posts
Sounds like she is starting to feel secure. :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think she is. She is coming along pretty quickly. And she is soooo smart. he already has learned that she has to go in her crate to get fed. All I did was open the door tonight and she went right in.

Although she has has 2 accidents on the carpet tonight despite being let out regularly, I don't know what that is about but that needs to stop. She hasn't peed on my carpet since she got here. The first one I just figured she couldn't hold it from the time my uncle was here to let her out at about noon. but the second one was about an hour after being let out the last time. :(

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
How wonderful about learning to play. :) Maybe she was just so excited that she didn't realize she had to go potty and just went.

·
Registered
385 Posts
So cute! Regen took a while before she felt safe enough to play, and it was so exciting to see her tail start wagging.
Yay, Tessa!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts