German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shasta is losing teeth at breakneck pace. She has all her adult incisors. We've found 2 molars and a couple other little teeth. Now we can see her adult canines coming in behind her baby ones and, of course, the baby ones are loose. I never had a dog before where there was so much blood involved in losing teeth. I'll be glad when all the baby teeth are gone!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Shasta is taking her sweet time losing teeth. We havent found any of her baby teeth for her little teeth but we're thinking she's swallowed them. Anxiously waiting for those puppy canines to go away!!! want the less sharp bigger teeth lol.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She loves ice cubes and we give them to her all the time but thankfully she doesn't seem to be in much pain.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shasta is taking her sweet time losing teeth. We havent found any of her baby teeth for her little teeth but we're thinking she's swallowed them. Anxiously waiting for those puppy canines to go away!!! want the less sharp bigger teeth lol.
My Shasta's canines are apparently among the last to go.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
The canines are always the last to go. Usually when the adult canines are in, the teething period is finally over.

cant wait for those canines to go! anxious to NOT be a chew toy. well less of a chew toy. I know she's gonna chomp when she thinks she can get away with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.