German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
according to her PF link

This dog is only adoptable to the following counties.
In Virgina: Tazewell, Bland, Smyth, Buchannan and Russell.
The Dept. of Ag. tells us where we can adopt an animal. Due to the spay/neuter clause in our adoption contract.
We are sorry there can be no exceptions.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just spoke to someone at the shelter and she said someone was going to adopt her tomorrow. Of course, she said they hear that all the time and the person never comes back.

I'm going to check tomorrow since I can't get to the shelter before then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi; I'm new here. My husband and I adopted Apache on Friday! I had been perusing pet finder for a few days and posting pet profiles on Facebook in order to get some adoptable animals more exposure (big fan of adoption - we have 3 cats) when I ran across "Zena" and fell in love with her. She is now named Apache!

She's doing very well with crate training so far and after getting her a few toys, she has stopped chewing on everything else in sight. :) She's tuckered herself out today from playing so much. She's really a beautiful girl.

Apache is the first dog we've gotten together and we had read loads of information on the forum while we were considering adopting her over the past week. I'm so glad we did! She really wants to become pals with our cats, but they just aren't having it yet. :) They don't seem to be afraid of her but are more annoyed that she romps around so much.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say that she is adopted. Looking forward to reading more on the forums.

·
Registered
319 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Welcome to the forums, and yay for adopting!! She is such a pretty pup, congrats!!

Looking forward to seeing pics as she gets bigger, please stick around!

Best,
-Yvonne

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you both. She's growing so fast! I know it sounds crazy, but it seems like she's at least 1.5 times bigger than she was when we adopted her just two weeks ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts