German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Originally Posted By: HistorianJust for giggles, I searched for my name on the database, and out of the 30-something people with my name the database found, none are me.
Did you try your maiden name?

I found none with my married name, but they came up with several of my past addresses/phone numbers before I got married.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Another site we use at work is Google Earth.....just think, the bad guys first get your address via Zaba, then get a nice satellite image of your house via Google Earth - now they know what your house looks like and what's around it. Nice!

Also, for those of you whose home phone numbers aren't unlisted, go to Google and type in your number, area code-XXX-XXXX and see what comes up. If it's listed, you should get name, address and a helpful map link.

The internet has made being a criminal a lot easier.

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Maybe I'll paint in big white letters on my roof:
GERMAN SHEPHERD LIVES HERE

Ok, 'nough joking, it is a bit unnerving at times the amount of information I can find about myself out there on the internet

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Quote:Did you try your maiden name?
Sure did. I tried both my full married name, my full maiden name, and abbreviations of my first name with both. With my married name, I got 30+ returns and none of them were me. With my maiden name, I got zero returns.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts