German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: ard of Taste of the WildTaste of the Wild

I just started my 4 month old on it. so far, so good. I believe there is a previous thread about it. (all good, if I remember correctly)

·
Registered
27,217 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Re: ard of Taste of the WildTaste of the Wild

i see some people feeding the pacific stream to their puppies because it has lower protein. most of us know now its the calcium/phosphorus levels that are the problem, not a high protein %. i cant find the calcium/phosphorus levels anywhere on their website. does anyone know what they are?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I feed both Kisses and my cat TOTW. They are loving it, and the noticable changes in them are great too.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I bought three 5lbs bags (one of each kind) today. I am still hesitant, as it is made by Diamond. I have to get over that...........
I plan to rotate it with TWO and Orijen. My dogs don't get upset stomachs when they switch every few months.
Love the price.........hope mine do as well on this as they have on TWO. If not, we're going back.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I feed the TOTW feline formula to my cat. He just loves it, but he's gaining a little weight. I fed the Prarie canine formula to my dog for a little while and then switched to Evo red meat. She doesn't seem to like the Evo nearly as much as the TOTW, so I will probably switch her back, shortly. The feed store where I buy my pet food has many, many different brands. Everything from Friskies to Wellness and lots in between! They seem to go through a lot of TOTW, though!

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
i feed the TOTW feline, my cat loves it, and thats saying alot since she is extremely picky.
my dogs are on the fish formula and seem to be doing good. good stools, coats, energy, etc.
i am not crazy about the Diamond company, i can only hope they have changed their ways.

debbie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts