·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I love watching his coat change too. Here's some of his "ugly puppy" pics:

10 wks

11 wks

13 wks

It's Tanner's birthday, but I couldn't help but put up a pic of Minnie too. :)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
There is nothing better then going back to when you first got him and comparing!! <3

Killian is totally different now and he is only 7 months old!!

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I LOVE seeing GSD age progression photos. I really like his serious face expression! I agree Minnie seems very patient with him. I'm sure she taught him the ropes!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Tanner is such a handsome boy! Minnie is such a pretty girl herself! He had quite a coat change didn't he. We did not get to go through that with Victor he was already grown when we got him. I wish we would gotten him when he was a puppy maybe things would have turned out better for him. Anyway, just wanted to say:
:happyboogie::groovy:Happy Birthday Tanner!!:happyboogie::groovy:

Give him a big hug for me! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Amazing!

How much does he weigh now? How much did he weigh around 4 months if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Such a handsome boy!

·
Registered
906 Posts
What a stud!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amazing!

How much does he weigh now? How much did he weigh around 4 months if you don't mind me asking?
Well, we haven't been to the vet in a while because the little bugger is quite healthy (huzzah!), but he l'd say that he's about the same size as Minnie right now, and she's 72 pounds. I don't think he's done growing yet because he just grew like 2 inches in the past few weeks. I think he has some filling out to do. I think he was about 36# at four months.

Falon that's not a drop cloth - it's actually just a really bright day in my kitchen, lol! It was a great place for pics because it reflected light well.

Leslie I'll give him as many hugs as you want, lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts