German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I was outside with Wolfie. My next door neighbor, who recently moved in, whom I had only met once or twice, was outside with her baby. She said hello, and told me that her baby is crazy about Wolfie. He started asking me " what's Wolfie doing" and saying " Wolfie is barking" The mother said, " Oh we talk about Wolfie all day!" LOL! The neighbor on the other side of me has two little girls under the age of 4 and he told me the same thing the other day. " We talk about Wolfie all day around here and the girls love to look out the window at him." This morning, I was out with him, and the neighbor down the street stopped to say hi to Wolfie like she always does. She said " we all just love Wolfie" LMAO! Feeling the Wolfie love around here lately!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I'm not surprised, he's quite a character and handsome to boot :wub:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not surprised, he's quite a character and handsome to boot :wub:
I get one of two reactions to his looks when we are out. I either get people that ask to pat him ( which happens more often than not) or I get people that cross the street to get away from us because they are afraid of him.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
That's so cool! I was just outside with Abi and the neighbor kids wanted nothing to do with the 2 lb fur ball. They wanted to see/play with Finn! It makes me giggle. Glad your boy is getting the super VIP treatment!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Way to represent the breed, Wolfie!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
That is so sweet! Maybe 20 years from now your neighbor's kids will be posting on this website, "why do you have a GSD?" and they'll reply, "I loved my neighbor's dog".

I remember as a child, my neighbor had a cat, I was not even close with the neighbor but felt something strong about the cat. I did not see the cat for a few days and my mother told me it died. I cried so hard. I still remember that because around the same time an extended family member died and I could care less about them. So you never know what effect animals will have on people.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Way to represent the breed, Wolfie!!!!!!
Oh yeah! You rock for GSDs everywhere Wolfie!Those kids will all want to have dogs just like you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts