German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Out in the West Texas desert we've got a lot of thorny bushes that are at perfect eye level for Murph so I figured I'd give him a little protection a la Rex Specs. He gets ALLLLL the attention in public now, but with the vest and the doggles everyone gives him respect and no one ever tries to pet him without asking anymore so that's a bonus. He's still adjusting to them a bit, but he's coming around!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This morning's walk was the first time where he didn't mess with them at all. We started with no lens, then the clear, then the mirrored.

·
Super Moderator
5,167 Posts
mine wear Rex Spex at times. They often get a comment because folks seldom think about dogs needing eye protection. Are you using the tinted lens, the reflective ones or the clear?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I can't see the pictures, but I'm sure he's adorable!

·
Registered
112 Posts
As a charter member of the Murph fan club, it is my belief that Pictures are required, since no one can see him at his best....:laugh2:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!? Where. Did. You. Get. These??!

The snow un utah is blinding so these would be great for Mei!

·
Super Moderator
5,167 Posts
for some reasons Google Photos doesn't play nice here. I tend to download the photos to my computer and then use Advanced > Manage Attachments to upload photos.
Rex Spex are very good. We use them mostly when we are out on our boat.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts