·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sin is a big chicken, he will let the water get up to his belly but wont let it get any higher, he is afraid to swim :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, has Sin ever been around another dog that likes to swim?

Cody used to bark at Mandi from the shore and just wade around a bit. I think it was the 2nd or 3rd time we took him to a lake/pond that he really fell in love with swimming.

now he's like a little kid...can't get him out of the water once he starts haha

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I take him to the dog park and there are always a couple dogs swimming, Sin will greet them as they get closer to the shore. I'm sure he would love it if he went in further. I'd throw him in but he's too heavy for me :crazy:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe try to get him to fetch a ball or stick? we did that with Cody. Started by throwing it just in the water so he didn't even have to swim for it. we just slowly kept tossing it out further and further. He's probably gone as far out as 50-60 feet now. gotta get that stick haha

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sin and cody are like opposites. cody lives for fetch and swimming...and chasing bunnies

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sinister plays in the shallow end, he doesn't play fetch he plays I'll go get the stick and destroy it instead of bringing it back and he doesn't chase bunnies, he chases squirrels and cats.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he does now...

before they were puke sessions. around 4 months he stopped getting sick. thank the lord!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts