German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rondo Vom ... sire was V Rondo vom Haus Schwerzel --Large, full-bodied, strong, dry and firm, good expression, good proportions, very good character. High, long withers, straight, firm back, good length and situation of the croup. Front well back very well bent, balanced chest proportions, correct front. Correct sequence of steps, very roomy, powerful gait. Safe nature, UCB pronouncedly;. V. Power and substantial male with very good character. WA 24/05/2008 lifetime dog is presented in very good shape. Very responsive and energetic.
The dam I coudlnt find information other than linebred Winerau and some BadBoll mixed in. (I like those personally) I would love to see a picture of your puppy!

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Descriptions often aren't too accurate anyway since its custom for a breed warden to be polite when doing the describing.

At the above url it also says
Mona vom Ickerner Schlößle took part in following championships:

positiondatechampionshipvenueresult1662008-09-12SV Bundessiegerzuchtshow (BSZS) 2008
Young dogs class (Females)
AachenSG

This is the page her critique is supposed to be on but you have to register on their site to see it. Mona vom Ickerner Schlößle - working-dog.eu
"
I am registered and there is no description. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well thanks everyone, not sure what all this stuff means. I guess I'll have to educate myself on pedigrees and do some serious reading so I can satisfy my own curiosity. heres a couple pictures of my girl Bella. She will be 6mnths on Thursday. ImageUploadedByPG Free1365505165.394857.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1365505187.171578.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts