1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Lindy

Shepherd Mix: An adoptable dog in Sutton, WV

Large • Baby • Female

This cute girl is one of three sisters who were found abandoned by a local resident. They are estimated to be 8 weeks old. They appear to have been outdoors with not much care, as their skin needed some basic hygiene and medication on arrival. But they are all three active, healthy, and wanting homes of their very own. They presently weigh 10#. Please refer to shelter #10-10-D102

More about Lindy

Pet ID: 10-10-D102
Lindy's Contact Info

Braxton County Animal Shelter, Sutton, WV
Lindy and 2 sisters were found abandoned. Unsure if pb as hard to tell at this age with no mom/parents around. But she is ADORABLE. There is a transport going to Hagerstown on Nov 6th for minimal expense that I was just told about.... Braxton Co Shelter is a kil shelter and they are very small with few runs.Sisters Lorelei and Lucia are on the site also!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
My rescue will take :) any help pulling? They will go to All Shepherd Rescue here in maryland References for us (or me) if needed Poor babies I have contacted our intake person and she said bring them in

Thanks

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
If any of these guys need a foster let me know I'm in Rockville:) Maryann on here has my contact info as well as ASR:)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Our intake coord has left a message with the shelter and we have someone to pick up and a puppy foster home waiting Hopefully we can get these babies out:)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
we don't have them yet but are working hard to get them I will post when I know
Thank you 4dognight! Hard to imagine how anyone could leave those tiny guys to fend for themselves. Just look at those adorable little ears!!!!

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
48 Posts
All Shepherd Rescue will be picking them up tomorrow. Their soon-to-be foster mom is looking forward to meeting them :).

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you ASR for helping these little cuties!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Yippee!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pups are safe and with ASR. Last update from the transport crew <their foster and my hubby> was that they are about 30 minutes from their new foster home.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Great news - thank you!

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Lorelie is sooo cute looks a lil huskiesh :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts