German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on Craigslist. Someone snag the puppy! I don't live far at all from Surprise, so I could probably go check the puppy out if necessary, though I'm not sure if I can convince my family to let me take it home and hold it for you. If I can, it wouldn't be for more than a day at most as we have three dogs here and when we did the fostering thing before it was absolutely ridiculous trying to manage them all. If anyone's interested and wants me to check out the puppy let me know, otherwise I hope this pup finds a good home!

Sable Male German Shepherd Puppy

Need to re-home a 7 week old pure-bred (no papers as this is how I acquired him) male German Shepherd puppy. VERY pretty coloring and just absolutely adorable (he looks like a little bear). He whines to go potty outside and will give you a minute or two warning before he goes, you just have to be paying attention to him. He gets along excellent with kids, other dogs, and cats. I don't want to get rid of him, however, my 2 year-old Malamute is not taking too kindly him. He hasn't hurt the puppy, but I cannot leave the puppy unattended with my other dog for fear he might. This is inevitably going to happen as I am law enforcement and am now working longer hours and my husband is now working out of town as of this week. My 2 1/2 year old loves him to death, but it's not fair to the puppy to be separated from my other dog and vis versa. I am asking a re-home fee of $85, which is a lot less than I paid for him a week and a half ago. He will come with a newly opened bag of puppy food, to which he's been eating with no issues, he has had his 1st puppy shot @ 6 weeks, and has already had his first de-worming. Like I said, this is absolutely the most adorable puppy ever, sweet as can be (will follow you everywhere and will attempt to crawl up your leg for you to hold him), and VERY smart. Would make an excellent addition to ANY family, especially one with kids. I live in the Surprise area, but will be traveling towards Phoenix a little later. Can send pics via text or email. Call or text (six2three)3sevenseven 1foureighty-two (sorry, too many spammers on Craigs). Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
32,402 Posts
Wow, puppy is 7 weeks old and they've had him for a week and a half? :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts