German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Oh man that looks like fun!!

Ozzy is stylin now! Check that box on Ozzy's bucket list!

That devils lake north Dakota?? If so, I caught me some massive pike there. Not gonna lie, I will never go back! Too cold! Lived in grand forks for 3 years. Graduated high school there.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Ozzy loved it for his first time, heck he loves everything I throw at him. No, it’s in Wisconsin. It’s a place that was on my bucket list so we both have it checked off.

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
Looks like devils lake will never be the same lol! It looks like Ozzy sure had a grand time! Enjoyed the photos so handsome!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks we will be going back again and again. Have to get some hiking in during the fall.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Enjoyed your photos!

I just happened to see the Water Retrieving Leaping / Dog Surfing championships on TV last weekend, the dogs were incredible and it was really fun to watch!
- Champion retrieving dog leapt something like 32 or 36 feet over the water & caught his toy in midair, landed with a huge splash (Malinois?)
- One of the surfing dogs had a blue mohawk and did his whole surf while wearing sunglasses!

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Ozzy looks fantastic! Can he climb onto the paddle board while swimming? We started Zoey on a kayak last weekend and it's just a bit too tall for her to get her rear legs up on. I might try adding something for her to gain traction there, until then I'll have to give her a boost.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Thanks for sharing this! We are going to take Mei up to strawberry reservoir now tomorrow! She's gonna have a blast!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. No he tried real hard to get in himself I had to boost him up. If we were near shore I’m sure he would.
Mei, have fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts