German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
New to the forum here and a new GSD owner. So Mako my sable pup is 10wks old (11 on Monday). He's healthy and active, and socializes well with other family dogs. He is my first dog that I've owned to myself (had labs my entire life as family pets). As any new parent I'm overly concerned on getting him started right in life. Currently I'm weaning him off the blue buffalo puppy life protection kibble, that I've been mixing with Wellness Just for Puppy wet food. We are switching to Victor Nutra Pro (recommendations I've gotten from researching here). My question isn't so much about food because that's been done to death and ultimately comes down to personal preference and wallet size. I'm looking into supplementing his food with a joint support to get him a "leg-up" for when hes older, but as I look further I see that bone broth has just as many joint benefits, plus so many others that a joint supplement doesn't offer. I also like the use of the bone broth to help me transition him over to his new food. Just wondering if this is too much for for a 10 wk old and would it have any complications. Asking as a concerned new parent! Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts