German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up very early this morning to try to get something creative for my 52 weeks group on Flickr. I was excited to see the fog rolling in on the little lake/river I was going to check out....

And then my photos were pretty boring :(

Or maybe I am not very good at editing?

I figured there would be SOMETHING to choose from...but decided to drive farther down the road anyway and see what might be around the bend.

I am SO GLAD I did! The photos I got are way better than the boring/ugly fog photos!

Since he was such an angel for 1.5 hours of photo-taking with runners and runners with other dogs going by, I took him and Aikon swimming when it was really hot. Aikon SWAM ON HIS OWN!! This was his first time and he remembered to bring the ball back :D

Here's a funny video of my dogs and cats interacting (Aikon gets a lot of out of crate time, but he's not the greatest with the cats yet and he's teething so he's super crabby)

If you made it this far, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I really, really, really love this one! I think it's the best in the group!

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I actually thought the Fog pictures were cool. Although I am boring too. :) Nice pictures! I liked the videos too!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Wow, awesome photos. Those sunrise ones are really just breathtaking. I guess it helps having such a photogenic model too, huh!? :wub:

I love the video of Aikon, what a cute little guy!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
These are some of the best photos ever I've seen on this website, much better than mine.
Fantastic! Love the silver tabbies too!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Coming back to check these out again because I really do love them :D They're really nice! My favorites of the fog photos are 1, 3, 5, and 7. My favorites of the sunrise ones are the first and last. Awesome photography!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Breathtaking photos!!! Very unique. Don't underestimate yourself. :) Thanks for posting them.
Thank you :) I just thought they looked cooler before I got home LOL

Nice pics- I like the sunrise #2 and #1 the most. Kastle is looking great!
Thanks! He is starting to look more mature now.

Nice photos!
Thank you :)

well, I loved the fog pictures, something comforting about them. and the rest of them are really beautiful, and so is your dog ;)
Thank you, I was trying to get a more peaceful/alone feel with the fog pics but not sure I captured it well.

I really, really, really love this one! I think it's the best in the group!

Thanks! There was a fishing boat in the fog that Kas was watching, and some birds. He was soooo cooperative!

I actually thought the Fog pictures were cool. Although I am boring too. :) Nice pictures! I liked the videos too!
Haha thanks, I was trying for something sort of low key

I love these! Thank you for sharing. :)
Thanks!

Wow, awesome photos. Those sunrise ones are really just breathtaking. I guess it helps having such a photogenic model too, huh!? :wub:

I love the video of Aikon, what a cute little guy!
He is quite understanding of all of the things I ask him to do :) I had him stacked, stand, sit, lay down, look at me, don't look at me, turn around...LOL He is pretty experienced now!

Thanks! He is really becoming outgoing and a little wild man!

These are some of the best photos ever I've seen on this website, much better than mine.
Fantastic! Love the silver tabbies too!
Thank you! :D The cats are brown marble Bengals, they are a riot!

Coming back to check these out again because I really do love them :D They're really nice! My favorites of the fog photos are 1, 3, 5, and 7. My favorites of the sunrise ones are the first and last. Awesome photography!
Thanks - as you know, I was trying to catch something a bit different with lighting but the fog was there...I will be trying again though (don't tell Loppy)!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts