German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share some pictures that I have yet to post from our 4th of July trip! We headed out to Newport and got there around 4 - 5 am, right on time for the sunrise.

Trent watching the sunrise with me

He also LOVED watching the boats going past the dock

Waiting for the crabs to take the bait

Feeling woeful because we wouldn't let him eat the bait out of the cage

So instead, I took him to play by the beach right next to the dock... I think he had fun!

Posing underneath the bridge

And back on the dock

All in all, a great day!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much everyone, really appreciate the kind comments on Trent and the pictures!!

You live in a most beautiful state! Love the pictures of Trent, he's a looker:)
I really, really do! Oregon is just a wonderful place to live, wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Wow Grace, those are just gorgeous!
Woohoo, thanks so much! I'm really glad you think so :D Going to miss my D90 but think I will grab a D7000 next time around.

Spectacular! Especially love the 1st bridge picture and the one with Trent with his paws over the railing.
Thanks! Those are two of my favorites as well!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awesome photos! Great job combining three of my passions: a GSD, photography, and sunrises ;):D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome photos! Great job combining three of my passions: a GSD, photography, and sunrises ;):D
Thank you! I love all three, too... it's too bad I'm not usually up early enough to enjoy the last one!! LOL I'll have to start making more of an effort though, I love that time of the day.

Nice pics. Handsome. Beautiful state.......you mean TEXAS. :)
Thanks! I've never been to Texas before, but I don't doubt it's gorgeous there, too. Except my dog and I would both melt upon contact :p

WOW! I love these!
I LOVE seeing pictures of Trent!
Thank you so much!! Glad you aren't sick of them (yet) :D

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Nice pics, gorgeous dog...it all comes together! Between you and Neko (and Caroline) and those nice cameras you guys have we get some nice photography on this site! :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Beautiful pictures!! We live in OR too!! Portland to be specific. The country here is so beautiful! We go hiking at 1000 Acre Dog Park all the time!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Wow beautiful shots! Trent poses so well for you!!

I'm so hoping to get out to Oregon this fall or spring and want to bring Ollie for his first trip there... The beaches there have SO much more room to play then SoCal beaches. Keep the photos coming!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Great pictures! I wished I lived in a more rural area because of pics like that lol. Trent is a good looking pooch!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice pics, gorgeous dog...it all comes together! Between you and Neko (and Caroline) and those nice cameras you guys have we get some nice photography on this site! :)
Thanks so much!! I'm really flattered :D Still learning how to use the camera, but I LOVE having a DSLR!

Beautiful pictures!! We live in OR too!! Portland to be specific. The country here is so beautiful! We go hiking at 1000 Acre Dog Park all the time!
Thank you!! I'm actually from Beaverton, so right around Portland :D It really is absolutely gorgeous around here. A friend of mine from another board took her dogs to the 1000 Acre Park once and took some stunning photos. It looks amazing over there, and I'd love to take my boy there sometime!!

Wow beautiful shots! Trent poses so well for you!!

I'm so hoping to get out to Oregon this fall or spring and want to bring Ollie for his first trip there... The beaches there have SO much more room to play then SoCal beaches. Keep the photos coming!
Thank you!! It took a couple years, but now this dog definitely knows how to pose :D You should definitely come by Oregon if you get the chance, the beaches are beautiful and like you said, never too crowded.

Great pictures! I wished I lived in a more rural area because of pics like that lol. Trent is a good looking pooch!
Thanks!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts