German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trained with an accomplished trainer this past Sunday. Not only did he have high praise for both my dogs and help me with learning how to manage Katya's ridiculous drive, but actually knew both dogs sire/bitch ;) Told me at the end of the day "You'll have no issue putting titles on these dogs", which was a really "proud" thing to hear :) ! I am pleased (and pretty sore today... to include a bruised up hip from protection hip)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Well, from the videos you have posted on the board, I'm not surprised at all! But it is always nice to get that kind or confirmation from a seasoned pro. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, from the videos you have posted on the board, I'm not surprised at all! But it is always nice to get that kind or confirmation from a seasoned pro. Congrats!
I take my (lofty) opinion of my dogs with a grain of salt, so its very comforting to have my own opinions validated by those I know to be infinitely more knowledgable than myself.

On a side note... this guys read of my dogs was a) spot on, and b) almost immediate.. counted in seconds. I'm always really impressed by those that just seem to have a instant accurate assessment of a dog and how it needs to be trained.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, our helper said he doesn't want to do anything but the hard sleeve with Jäger cause he bites too hard and he's feeling too much of it :D

And Katya graduated to the sleeve :D

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts