German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an online vendor for this product. I have used this in the past with good results. I have previously purchased it from DogsNaturally, but they no longer seem to carry it. Any ideas where else to get it?

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Hi Zilchy, Carmen,

Due to forum rules of no advertising I removed the above content. Carmspack can PM you with info, but Zilchy, you need at least five more posts so you can reply to Private messages.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Zilchy, Carmen,

Due to forum rules of no advertising I removed the above content. Carmspack can PM you with info, but Zilchy, you need at least five more posts so you can reply to Private messages.
Okay, Thank you. I'll try to get a few more posts here.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
@ Zilchy'sNest, Bumping thread. I agree about the Sunday Sundae. Good for you for sourcing it out...
Not sure if you need five + posts to receive PM or just to send one (?)...however, just bump or comment here on your thread as to why you are happy with product. Start a discussion :). That will up your posts. You are at 3 only.
Hope Carms PM got through to you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Gator,
I did get Carmen's pm and made contact.
Really appreciate the nutrition info that you, Carmen, Mom's and a couple of others post here. It is a valuable resource . I read often but never post. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Since this thread came up again, here is a link with the email contact for Sundae Sunday and the other Feedsentials products. It is listed in her kennels website. I did double check with a mod a while back to get the ok to list it. It's for anyone else reading who needs the info.

Carmspack Working German Shepherds, Contact Us

I have been giving my boy her products almost from day one of switching to raw and am very pleased. I also love the smell of her Feed-sentials.

·
Registered
27,244 Posts
I for one, am glad that dogs naturally is no longer affiliated with this great product. I sure hope they don't try to replicate and make their own brand. Carmen has worked hard to keep it a quality supplement. I hope the ingredients and recipes are protected for her own control.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking to purchase Sunday Sundae too. I've sent Carmen an email but figure I'll get my postcount here up.

My boy is on an antibiotic / steroid treatment for an ear infection in both ears and 'armpit' of his forelegs which he picked up from swimming. It's only a 10 day course but afterwards his immune system will need some help and Sunday Sundae seems like just the 'treat' for him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't say enough regarding Carmen and her products. She will ask the proper questions and recommend which will work the best. Personal service that in invaluable.
Received mine today. Thanks Carmen!!

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
I'm looking to purchase Sunday Sundae too. I've sent Carmen an email but figure I'll get my postcount here up.

My boy is on an antibiotic / steroid treatment for an ear infection in both ears and 'armpit' of his forelegs which he picked up from swimming. It's only a 10 day course but afterwards his immune system will need some help and Sunday Sundae seems like just the 'treat' for him.

To replenish the gut, give SS during ABX treatment, 2 hours before or after administering the ABX.

Over 75% of the Immune System lies in the gut, so it is VERY important to keep it healthy. ;)

I give this to my dogs everyday at reduced amounts!

Moms :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
To replenish the gut, give SS during ABX treatment, 2 hours before or after administering the ABX.

Over 75% of the Immune System lies in the gut, so it is VERY important to keep it healthy. ;)

I give this to my dogs everyday at reduced amounts!

Moms :)

Good to know! Now just to get it shipped out... I've read on a few threads that humans can use it too. Is that true? Maybe the whole household gets a Sunday Sundae :happyboogie:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts