German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked through the 1st 5 pages of Urgent posts and didn't see this guy listed.

Quote:This is an intact male GSD that's for adoption or rescue. He's a good dog, but you can tell that he hasn't been worked with. He needs an obedience class if he's going to make a nice addition to a family. If you'd like to help him, please let me know. Thanks

Tiffany A. Long
Baldwin County Animal Control Center
15050 County Road 49
Summerdale, AL 36580
(251)972-6834 phone
(251)972-6828 fax
[email protected]
http://www.baldwincountyanimalcontrol.petfinder.org
Save Lives, Spay and Neuter Your Pets (and those of your neighbors)!!!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Baldwin county, AL b/t male OUT OF TIME NOW

Just got another update from the shelter, he's still needing rescue. They have gotten some other dogs out today but I'm sure there are more coming in daily as in all shelters.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

He is beautiful!! Pray that they give him another day or two so he can have a chance!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Called today, WED, at noon (central time) and Tiffany said he is still there. She is there working until 4 pm. There is low-cost boarding closeby for less than $10.00 per night. I have the phone number if you PM me. Please, any rescue who can take him, he has shown NO agression to the workers and just ignores the other dogs. Just happy to be outside and a bundle of energy. The owner is known to the shelter and he knows the dog is there, but won't come for him!

Debbie

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Actually, for a rescue, the boarding is $6.50/nite, but this boarding is only available until July 15.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

I got an e-mail from Tiffany sending me the rescue application and telling me that this guy had just been adopted. He needs a new owner, that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts