German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smile2:

Summer's puppy pict made the new banner:surprise:. I'm happy for her! She's the big dark puppy with the TP ears right over the green search box on the right.

"She says she wants to hop on the dog (greyhound bus) and to to Hollywood to make her way to fame and fortune" I say - Summer! that was your puppy picture! You don't look like that anymore!

Anyway It's pretty fun! and weird logging on and seeing her mug there:surprise: It appears to be final so I think she needs a special treat:grin2:

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I can't get this strange thought out of my head - that it looks like they're waiting for the Teletubbies to land.....:surprise

·
Registered
125 Posts
That is so awesome! I did a double take at first because she looks so much like my Roxy! How old is summer now? Just curious if they will continue to look so similar!

·
Banned
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Lucky - I certainly see the similarity:) That pic was taken when Summer was about 14 weeks old. Her color stayed dark until she was about 9 mos old and then the tan started getting a bit darker and the black receded to just the back and the classic saddle pattern. Take lots of pictures as your pup grows. The color changes are pretty amazing!:) Summer will be 2 on June 7th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts