German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am continuing my research on Show line breeders. Looking to purchase from one that would come highly recommended by others. I live in the southwest but do not mind traveling outside this area. I am looking around as far a Kentucky but am open to anything at this point. Looking for breeder who works well with customers and produces top of the line pups with excellent structure and temperament. Thank you! I am tired of shopping off of websites......Some very bad breeders out there have some nice paint jobs! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Alta-Tollhaus in Michigan.

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Another one I see recommended a lot is Huerta hoff, not sure I got that right. There are several forum members with her pups.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another one I see recommended a lot is Huerta hoff, not sure I got that right. There are several forum members with her pups.
Thank you I will look into this breeder as well! I also have read a little on Drachefeld shepherds.....?? Was told to avoid Vom Haus Merkel by several?

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
18,371 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Show line breeders

Thank you for all the comments so far...I appreciate this. I have viewed all the information provided so far....Yes I am looking for a show line at this point but enjoy viewing information on working lines. It is all very educational. Interesting that several breeders keep being recommended...Alta Toll, H Hof, Drachefeld......Avoid Bill F and Haus Merkel? I am so glad I joined this group! Thank you for all the PM's!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts