German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up one of these gems the other day and FINALLY!!! Something that keeps my little man busy and quiet for more than 5 minutes! :D:D:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glad it works for you.

We bought one for our last pup and she worked it out in no time that if she rolls it against the wall then tips it right the whole lot will empty out for her.

After she worked that out it didn't amuse her for long at all ever again. They're not cheap either.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh he had it down pretty quick when I left the door open too wide! But it's adjustable, so you can close it down to the point they have to work it harder for the food to come out ;) Love love love it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hm, I might have to check it out. My puppy usually gets bored with most toys as well or just destroys them really quick. He's been actually chewing on his nylabone for awhile today! I'm impressed but I had to put a small amount of peanut butter on it for him to sit down and take time with it. Thanks for sharing about the toy. I'm always looking for something that will stimulate and entertain my dog without him destroying it in 2 seconds. :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your pup is food motivated, definitely check it out! They have to work mentally to figure out the "puzzle" and then they are rewarded with food. Gave me enough peace and quiet today to wash and fold 3 loads of laundry!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts