1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
WOW! Such enthusiasm. Good boy Ike.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
I really like this dog... Jason, you've done a fantastic job with him.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Dang wanna train my dog? lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
I second Steph. :) I would love to train mine like that. Question is, would I know how and have the patience!! Awesome dog!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. Ike is a fun dog to train for sure! Lucia, I do send videos for his breeder to see from time to time. Some from actual training and some goofy ones like this just for laughs.

·
Super Moderator
32,747 Posts
Very cool! I see some of that stuff on ME videos, but it looks like you've gotten a bit creative too!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: COOL....................

I just teach the play dead, speak, shake, etc kind of stuff, I like your way more ! Those moves might help me some in rally, being close, good heel & all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jen, I love working on rally moves with Ike even though we don't have any plan to compete in rally. They are a lot of fun :)

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Yes, rally is fun & I enjoy doing it, just wish we had more precesion moves down ! Of course it helps IF I train more also ! :p

Nice bi boy there ! :wub:

Always train with a ball ?

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
His food drive is not bad and I did most of his puppy obedience foundation stuff (up until he was about 8-9 months old) with food. But nowadays for 90% of his training I use either a ball or a tug.

·
Registered
929 Posts
wow :) how on earth did you train that?? that was great!! please PM me!! id love to teach my GDS that :))

1 - 18 of 18 Posts